[Griffin Junior Scholars 2021] Shining students with Griffin Junior Scholars Scholarship 202
The journey of seeking grade-6 talents in academics, musics, sports, and paintings of the “Griffin Junior Scholars 2021” scholarship program has come to an end. Through three rounds of elaborate selection, contestants have made great efforts to show their outstanding abilities, share interesting stories about themselves, and present valuable virtues
The organizers would like to congratulate the following excellent candidates on successfully achieving the first scholarships for 4 years of secondary school, from grade 6 to grade 9 at the Olympia Schools. They have made a strong impression on the teachers of the Council with confidence, intelligence, solid foundation skills, worthwhile qualities, and engaging stories. Besides, they also receive scholarships with the corresponding ratio for the education program at IEG and the sports program at SSA.
- Distinction Scholarships - 70% of tuition fee
Ngo Huy Bao
Dinh Linh Dan
- Merit Scholarships - 50% of tuition fee
Ngo Khanh Chi
Le Xuan Giang
Nguyen Ha Vy
Nguyen Khanh Truc Hoa
- Honor Scholarships - 20% of tuition fee
Le Thanh Van
Nguyen Tue Minh
Le Nguyen Tue Vi
Doan Anh Quan
Pham Duong Ha Vy
Cu Thien Lam Anh
Hope to see parents and students in the Griffin Junior Scholars 2022 scholarship program, which is expected to start receiving applications in November 2021.
The Olympia Schools enrolls students for the academic year 2021-2022 from Pre-primary (4 - 5 years old) to High School
-Register for consultation or visit school through the website:
- Special gifts for students applying for grade 1: Free application fee, 01 set of Olympia uniforms worth 2 million VND, receive free course “Tomorrow: We are going to first grade” worth 12 million VND for students enrolling before June 30th.
- Special gifts for students applying for grade 6: Free application fee, 01 set of Olympia uniforms worth 2 million VND, free course “O2 - Ready for Secondary school” worth 10 million VND for students enrolling before June 30th.
- Contact the following hotline for more details: 0934.525.889.