Founded in 2007, The Olympia Schools is a pioneering educational system established as an extension of the Dream House Educational System (since 2003). The Olympia Schools System is comprised of Olympia High School, Olympia Middle School, Olympia Primary School and Olympia Kindergarten.
In 2022, The Olympia Schools System has achieved impressive successes for our strategic plans: being authorized as an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School; being fully accredited for Grades K-12 by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (W.A.S.C); operating and managing The OIS Schools in Van Khe New Urban area, Ha Dong District, Ha Noi.
As an ESL teacher at our schools, you will be joining a supportive, welcoming, highly capable and passionate team with excellent performances and outstanding track records. The key duties of this role will include:
- Preparing curriculum, lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities, updating and managing information on the school digital platform(s).
- Teaching students according to the requirements of the school’s curriculum.
- Effectively implementing and adapting teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the needs and interests of student, including those who need extra support.
- Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring their academic progress, and providing pertinent feedback.
- Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, promoting and developing students’ academic, personal, and social development in and beyond the classroom.
- Working with teachers, parents/guardians to discuss student’s progress and to support them in any issues, both behavioral and academic ones.
- Attending faculty meetings, professional development trainings, school events, and any other job-related assignments.
- Update and manage the job-related information systems.
- Candidates with a University Degree in Education, PGCE and similar degrees/authorized teaching certificates are given priority. Minimum requirement is a bachelor's degree in the field you apply to teach. A valid teaching certificate/license is a big plus.
- Extensive background knowledge, skills and experience in teaching relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years of teaching experiences or beginning teachers with great capabilities and potentials.
Working hours: 7:45 AM to 4:45 PM, Monday to Friday (1-hour lunch break)
- 20 hours of teaching/week
- 20 hours of planning, marking & other school-related tasks
- 10 working weekend days per school year (for school trainings, events and team meetings)
Paid Days Off:
- Winter holiday
- Tet (Lunar New Year) holiday
- National holidays
- Sick days
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus and continuity bonus
- Annual salary raise
- Professional development opportunities with leading experts and institutes in Vietnam and overseas
- Sponsorship of work permit and TRC/visa
- Health insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch